October 16, 2013

Zodiac Dresser: Libra

Welcome to another installment of my Zodiac Dresser series in which my outfits are inspired by astrological signs. Today's look was influenced by the sign Libra
libra
90s skirt: thrifted, Wilson's Leathers * shoes: Target *70s sunglasses: Nina Ricci
Represented by the scales, Libra is all about balance so I wanted to combine something edgy and something ladylike which is why I paired a sassy leather skirt with a prim 50s top. 
Detail
50s top: dollar bin at Red Light, Portland 
Light purple is one of the colors associated with this sign, so I made it a focus of my outfit. 
balanced earrings
for sale here
And then I picked these earrings because they reminded me of little scales. Do you agree? Always trying to weight both sides, Libras are known for being good listeners but also indecisive. 
I hope you've enjoyed these year's minimal take on Libra (last time I was more detailed). Are any of you born under this sign?
--m

3 comments:

  1. Love that that came from the dollar bin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astrology I love as here are some important astrology facts through online astrologer --
    Aries - Encouriging, Humorous, intellegent
    Pisces - Like to sleep
    Taurus - Never back Down
    Capricorns - Hard Worker....

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!