October 23, 2013

Today's Outfit: 1930s meet 2K

I'm just crazy about this outfit. It's got a contemporary 30s Bonnie Parker vibe, no?
Untitled
hat: Portland (I forget exactly) * vintage knit skirt: Lavender and Lace Vintage
My jewelry booth at this year's Fall Line Fest was a total bust except that I traded a terrarium necklace for this vintage knit skirt. 
Untitled
striped shirt and camisole underneath secondhand Free People *necklace: me
Fall is great for fashion because layers let you wear more of your wardrobe at once. 
Untitled
shoes: Frye
I plan on wearing these shoes for the next 10 years or so. I saw them on the most adorable girl  at the art museum because they are the perfect pair of oxfords ever. (Btw: she paired these with a vintage red cheerleader skirt!) Personally, I'm a firm believer that when it comes to everyday shoes, quality is really important. I guess it's because I'm wimpy and can't stand having uncomfortable feet even for a few minutes, plus I like to walk a lot. 
Well, if you're around Richmond, you'll be seeing me in this outfit, what can I say?
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking forward to hearing from you!