October 29, 2013

Introducing: the Skull Poncho, aka the World's Best Poncho

I've been obsessed with this poncho from Y&H Mercantile here in Richmond. 
Untitled
tights: hue * body suit (worn as top): secondhand Ann Taylor 
It's reversible and can be arranged two different ways, so really it's FOUR PONCHOS IN ONE!! 
Untitled
skirt: thrifted Ann Taylor 
This poncho has skulls and fringe! What more can you want from a single garment? 
Untitled
earrings: by Elaine B. * necklace: by me
I wore the skull poncho (or TSP for short) to the street art festival last month where Elaine B.  made me these amazing hexagon earrings. From one B to another, I guess.... 
Untitled
I know I thrifted these boots but can't remember where. It's driving me nuts. I love them and need to get them resoled. There's nothing like a pair of good cowboy boots. 
Untitled
I wear TSP multiple times a week so I've been mixing it up. A couple weeks ago, it was still pretty warm...
Untitled
body: secondhand Ann Taylor * shoes: Sanita 
How freaking cute is this print of giraffes sniffing strawberries?! 
Untitled
vintage skirt: thrifted 
Expect more of the skull poncho. 
--m

3 comments:

  1. I love that poncho! Oh my goodness. Is it a one of, or are there more of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the commentary on this post! I agree, shoes should be comfortable! I agree fall is great for layers. -kcroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is by Raj and sold at Y&H in RVA

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!