August 15, 2013

floral dress + cowboy boots + big sunglasses = casual summer outfit

Sometimes putting together an outfit is like a math equation. Getting ready for summer festivals and outdoor events is pretty simple for me since I tend to combine a floral dress, cowboy boots and big sunglasses. 
Untitled
70s dress and belt: thrifted * boots: Ariat * glasses: Lacoste
There were so many things going on in Richmond this past weekend including the Watermelon and Jazz festivals. I went to Bands n' Brews event at Tredegar and saw El Vez and Deerhunter. 
Untitled
When I first started thrifting, these belts were everywhere. Now they are a bit harder to score.
Do you have a cute outfit formula you regularly use? Also, what are the chances that one of my readers happened to be in the audience with me this past weekend?
heart,
--m

1 comment:

  1. I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat. It's gorgeous. I love the braids and accessories, too. I think my cute outfit formula is pretty similar. I'll go with floral dress + brightly coloured flats + chunky necklace. Easy, but effective! ;)

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!