July 19, 2013

5 Things I Like: 90s Music Video Edition



I'm a fan of getting to the point. But seriously, how great are the hair colors on the male singer? 


Remember when we all suspected George Michael was a womanizer? Amazing fashions and great beauties make this video iconic. 


Cheesy song, but awesome fashions in that photobooth. I find the woman with super short yellow/green hair especially fetching.


Several Youtube comments reference 2:17 but I can't figure out what is so special, seriously. Help? 

I've been inspired by Gwen Stefani since I got Tragic Kingdom in 1995. She completely changed the way I viewed fashion. 

What are your favorite music videos from the 90s?
--m

1 comment:

  1. Sunday Morning is one of my all time favourite videos. There's just something about the colour scheme and suburban-summer vibe that's perfect. And I think Gwen changed how I viewed fashion, as well. Her style was so effortlessly unique back then.


    I don't think I've even seen these other videos, though. I need to brush up on my 90's pop culture awareness!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!