June 02, 2013

Outfit: 90s Botticelli-print Dress and Silver Spaceboots

I got this dress from Rumours recently. I loved the print so much, I didn't even bother trying it on. I mean, fabric printed with a collage of Botticelli figures?! You make that dress work. 
Untitled
Luckily, it fit without any alterations. 
Untitled
got this backpack at the same time 
I plan on styling this dress a few different ways but it's hard to top silver space boots. Though perhaps this outfit is too literally 90s?
--m

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the print in the dress and can understand MAKING it work. Been meaning to tell you that you are my favorite pinner on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is every kind of awesome. I don't think I would've thought to pair the dress with silver space boots, but it's *perfect*. Love the hair and accessories, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are incredible! I wish there was a place such as Rumours around here. What a fantastic find!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!