June 14, 2013

5 Things I Like: Essential Oil Brands

#1 Snow Lotus

via

I was introduced to Snow Lotus by a highly respected acupuncturist and it is my absolute number one favorite brand. Snow Louts creates full-spectrum oils so they are as close to wearing the actual plant as possible. Their vetiver is especially aromatic and sedative. 

Aura Caccia 

via

A relatively easy to find brand, Aura Caccia is reliable and high quality. This brand also sells larger bottles of widely-used oils like eucalyptus. I'm fond of their lavender harvest blend which combines different types of my favorite plant for an aromatherpeutic blast.

Desert Essence

via

Desert Essence is my go-to brand for tea tree oil. They make a very handy roll-on as well as a lavender and tea tree blend. 

Anoush 

sorry, this is the best pic I could find, via 

Local to my hometown of Richmond, Va., Anoush makes a very sweet, mild lavender oil I like. The deco/psychedelic packaging is so charming. (Btw, "anoush" means "sweet" in a couple different languages, including Farsi and Armenian. Adorbs, no?!)

Uncle Harry's 

via

Native to the gorgeous Pacific Northwest,  this brand makes very potent clove and grapefruit essential oils as well as a variety of natural care products.  

Have you tried any of these brands? Are there other essential oil companies I left out?

heart,
--m

2 comments:

  1. Justina BlakeneyJune 15, 2013 at 1:11 AM

    Im a big fan of that Tea Tree oil. I use it on my toe nails and blemishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oil of clove sounds amazing! I'm looking into it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!