April 14, 2013

white boots before labor day + a chicken

Tis the season for cookouts. Here's what I wore to one yesterday: 
blues01
dress and shirt: thrifted * 70s boots: Red Light, PDX
detail01
earrings and ring made by yours truly * Indian belt: Porta Portese, Rome
And then I tried to hold a chicken...
blues03
Which was fine until she started pecking at my ring.
blues02
derp
How is springtime treating everyone? Spring and summer are my absolute favorite seasons. Lately, I am really feeling re-inspired by clothes, blogging, life, etc. after having been in a bit of a slump for a while. 
heart,
--m

4 comments:

  1. Britt, Flow DisruptionApril 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

    Is that your house? It looks gorgeous. I love this whole look and all the accessories. Very springy/summery indeed. :) Also, love the chicken, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm wearing white boots too! But I forgot my chicken accessory. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? you don't carry a chicken with you everywhere in NYC?

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!