April 02, 2013

Style Star: Rihanna

I just love Ri-Ri. She's gorgeous, talented and stylish. I admire her bold, fearless approach to fashion.
via
Sometimes Rihanna has a sultry 50s bad-girl vibe going. 
via
via
Other time she is more contemporary.
Awesome nail art and rings. (via)
That tattoo is epic and her lipstick rocks.  (via)
Sporty and silver, I'd wear this dress nonstop.  (via)
via
Some people complained about her Jessica Rabbit red hair but I thought it was smoking hot. I love how many different hairstyles and colors Rihanna pulls off.
via
via
 Rihanna embraces bold colors and patterns.
via
Everything about this outfit is perfect to me. (via)

(via)
What's your opinion of Rihanna's style?
--m



Share |

3 comments:

  1. I die for Riri!! Love her and can't wait for her new mac line. Or is that a rumor? idk. Also, I totally agree on the second to last photo w/ the burgundy leather mini. so. dope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about her music (and don't like what I know), but I love her style. She is so daring, yet it seems to really be her and natural... I don't get this feeling from other celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt, Flow DisruptionApril 12, 2013 at 9:49 PM

    Hell yes! I love how fearless she is. And I really loved the red hair, too.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!