April 05, 2013

Psychedelic Frog Skirt

Hypnotoad commands you to appreciate this outfit:
psychedelic frogs
shirt: target * 60s skirt: thrifted *necklace: gift 
What is it with amazing polyester prints forcing themselves into my life lately? This skirt could be made from poison ivy and I'd still wear it. 
psychedelic frogs
PSYCHEDELIC FROGS!!! WHAT??!!!
via
There are shorts built in, but they sorta annoy me. 
psychedelic frogs
vintage ring: thrifted 
If you find these frogs  mind-warping, prepare to be blown away by these very nsfw frog tattoos by Dave Lum (seriously, don't click if easily offended). 
psychedelic frogs
70s boots by Dexter: thrifted
While I feel I do live in exactly the right era (so far), I do wish I could travel back in time to the 60s and 70s just for the shopping. You?
psychedelic frogs
nails: Sally Hansen salon effects 
April is proving to be a busy, productive and positive month already. Maybe because we're in Aries? How is the start of spring treating you? Happy Weekend!
--m


Share |



2 comments:

  1. oh my god your skirt is unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt, Flow DisruptionApril 12, 2013 at 9:46 PM

    Ahh, this skirt is so awesome!! I love quirky, retro prints. You look fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!