April 26, 2013

5 things I like

My Coffee Table

My coffee table

I keep meaning to post more shots of my interior.... This is how I style my coffee table (for now). I call the glass containers with stones "petrariums". 

Daisies 

for sale via
This might be a bit obvious since I've recently posted a daisy-themed Etsy treasury and outfit.  But they're just so darn cheerful and springy!

70s Platforms

for sale via

I wish I could wear all of them, but instead I'll just drool over Etsy favorites and treasuries.

Blood Oranges

via
Being an aries, I gravitate to the color red, these oranges being no exception. My favorite way to use these passionate fruits is in Sicilian blood orange salad

Giotto's Starry Sky

via
I love how Giotto paints stars against a deep blue sky, pictured here in the Scrovegni Chapel in Padua, Italy. I can only imagine how the original audience would have marveled at its celestial vibes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking forward to hearing from you!