March 24, 2013

Goldenrod Sweater, Stripes and Peacock Feather Print Tights

Here's a more colorful interpretation of my goldenrod sweater
Untitled
sweater: Cotton Emporium *dress (worn as skirt): thrifted, by Lush
Interestingly enough, my sweater, boots and dress (worn as skirt) are made in the USA. How often does that happen? 
Untitled
vintage belt: thrifted * tights: London Look * earrings: street vendor, Italy
These earrings are some of my favorite because they are so bright and summery. Ever since I was a girl, I've felt that that shoulder-dusters instantly convey glamour. 
Untitled
70s boots: thrifted, by Dexter * necklace: secondhand
Right now I am really over butterflies and hearts but somehow I am really charmed by this necklace which has 4 hearts and a butterfly. It's so wrong, it's right. Does that ever happen to you? 
um, heart, I guess
--m


Share |

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love this outfit, the colors are so bold! -kcroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can ever be over butterflies and hearts. They're like the mafia. Just when you think you're out, they pull you back in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGeez, I love those tights!! I think that was an inspired combination of elements into one outfit... black and white stripes plus purple plus goldenrod- not obvious but yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zomg, love love love those boots!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!