March 21, 2013

A Hole with a Sweater In It

It's my birthday today! But this is what I wore on tuesday:
Dangerous beauty dress
Remember my dangerous beauty dress? I still love it.
Untitled
90s dress by Anxiety: Nobody's Baby in Eugene, OR
Lately I've been pairing it with this amazing loose crochet "hole with a sweater in it".
Dangerous beauty dress
sweater: anthropologie * fringe boots: thrifted * tights: Target
Dangerous beauty dress
I hope everyone is geared up for a wonderful weekend. So far my birthday has been really busy, which I hope is indicative of the year to come.
heart,
--m


Share |

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! I hope it was awesome in every way. :) The new layout looks fantastic (and sharp) and this may be one of my favourite outfits you've posted. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!