February 09, 2013

Outfit: Knit Patchwork Dress

There's nothing quite as cozy as a knit dress, now is there? This is a new one to my "collection"and features a patchwork design.
Knit Patchwork Dress
dress: Sleeping on Snow * boots: courtesy Ariat * 1950s cardigan: thrifted
Same outfit, different lighting conditions:
Knit Patchwork Dress
Here's a closeup of the dress and a strand of west African trade beads:
Detail
necklace: thrifted
Do any of you have a knit dress or two lurking in your wardrobe?
heart,
--m


Share |

5 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    Dare I say, I've never even worn a knit dress before? 

    Gabi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it quite warm year round where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! Truth be told, I have a phobia of knit dresses. I fear they'd show every lump on my bod. I might change my mind though if I ever found one that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. make one that's already super lumpy from old thrift store sweaters!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!