February 13, 2013

Awesome Valentine's Glitter Graphics I had to Share

Remember when people were on Myspace and I would annoy you could entertain everyone with glitter graphics? These awesome glittering Valentines by Colleen Truscott Fry make me miss those days.

You can check out more of these shimmering .gifs over at Mitch O' Connell's amazing blog. For something a bit more restrained, check out my own Victorian Valentine's postcard
lots of love to all of you, tomorrow and whenever,
--melina
Share |

2 comments:

  1. The character in the last one is cute, but what creepy eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinkin' about Myspace (and its aesthetic) the other day. It suddenly seemed so tacky when FB blew up, but know I kinda miss all the glitzy graphics and selfie pics . ;)

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!