October 30, 2012

Halloween Nails!

Y'all know I love seasonal nails. This year my most creative Halloween manicure was:
Untitled
matches my Pom Pom monster garland
It's Orly "Frolic" with Sally Hansen nail art pens. Sorry for the blurriness.
Untitled
that spider was tricky

Also:
Untitled
Cult Nails "clairvoyant" over black polish 
I was amongst the lucky few to have gotten a bottle of Cult Nails "clairvoyant" topcoat last year. It's great on black for creating spooky vibes. 

Sadly, the bad weather + my work schedule means I won't be dressing up this year. (I was gonna go as a mob wife.) Any of you dressing up?
--m


Share |

1 comment:

  1. Oh dammit I love a nasty mob wife, what a shame I don't get to feast my eyes on what you come up with!!  But I certainly love your manicures:)).  

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!