September 28, 2012

5 Things I Like

Vintage Toolboxes

via
They look like candy and get the job done, what more can you ask?

Data from Star Trek TNG


Oh cyborgs, how you enchant me!

Felix Baumgartner and his upcoming supersonic skydive attempt


This man must be absolutely fearless; I am not surprised one bit he is a fellow Aries.

Kreayshawn "Go Hard"


Been groovin to this a while now. I like all the sporty outfits and cartoony details plus the abundance of eyeballs.

Patchouli Goatsmilk Soap

for sale via
So nourishing and exotic, I know most people can't stand patchouli but I like its warmth in the shower.

Your feelings on patchouli and extreme skydiving?
--m


Share |

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the "patchouli is vile" camp.

    But skydiving is fascinating!  I'm too much of a weenie to do it but my BFF has done several jumps.  Her four year old is now obsessed with "ky-die-ing" and  he'll strap on my helmet and hold my hand as we skydive off the couch together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! I sorta failed to mention it in the post, but I actually have a slight fear of heights. I was offered a chance to skydive on valentines day and the mere thought of it made me dizzy

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!