March 03, 2012

Outfit: Fancy 60s Shirtdress

I've been wearing this dress a lot lately:
outfit
1960s dress and boots: thrifted * leggings: target * belt: Deluxe, Eugene, OR
Perhaps you remember it from a fairly recent post? I feel like a vintage diner waitress when I wear this. (That is a good thing.)
close-up
nameplate: Lucky Fortune Jewelry , NYC * sunglasses: thrifted 
hair
vintage Indian earrings: gifted 
(I created this bun using just the Goody hair twists I mentioned in my last post, by the way.)
me and pierre
me and Pierre at the cafe
Always nice to end a post with a lovable pooch, no?
heart,
--m

4 comments:

  1. its an amazingly cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress--all the piping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a shirt kind of like that dress!  It's so Mary Quant.  And your nameplate necklace is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me love.  I think you really made the dress your own with the brown accessories,  which goes great.  i freakin' love that belt.  love!  love tooled leather.  where is the little barrette in the 3rd picture from?

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!