March 12, 2012

Morbid Victoriana

A couple months back, I had the pleasure of getting together with a great group of creative folk for a Victorian-inspired photo shoot in historic Hollywood Cemetery...
mourn
still
glance
legs up
body language
oh my!
goodness!
corrupting my innocence
bad girls
behind the veil
cleavage
always a lady
Credits: modeling, styling, wardrobe and concept by Leyla Peachy and me; photos by Ben Muri; makeup by Buster Britches.

Notes: some of our garments are genuine 19th century pieces: the brown bag Leyla is holding; my pink skirt and tatted top.

--m

4 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for this kind of thing. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shoot is incredible.  Some of them even look like vaudeville!  I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog! I love this post... such gorgeous pictures.
    Take care,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am much satisfied i have checked out your site.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!