February 02, 2012

Five Things I Like

Celestial Seasonings 


via
This company makes the most comforting and flavorful teas. I like their sweet herbal teas best of all.

Cool-toned bright yellow

via
Touches of bright, cool yellow are so lively yet soothing. 

Tattoo Style Diamonds
for sale via
They make great tattoos but also beautiful drawings and neon signs.

Smashbook Journals
via
These scrapbooks are a really casual and satisfying way to organize ephemera. 

This Bear Jumper
Kate from United States of Tara S. 4
Wow!! I'm so glad this exists

heart,
--m

5 comments:

  1. omg that bear jumper is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, that yellow makes me feel kind of... ANGRY!  :) 
    maybe you would like Good Earth tea as well?  There's actually a Good Earth restaurant chain here in MN, from which the tea blend originated.  Licorice tea blend is good (Yogi tea brand, I believe) too, with an aftertaste of sweetness. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that jumper is epic. 

    I've never seen those smash journals but they sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that tea, it is one of my favorite which reminds me....i need to get more!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is so cute!
    xx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!