January 02, 2012

New You in Two-Thousand, uh, Twelve

planner with smileys
Happy New Year! The beginning of the calender year is best celebrated with a look back at what people were wearing twenty years ago, right?
cover
Selections from Seventeen Magazine, January 1992
table of contents
bat girls
love that baseball dress
gotta have it page 1
I really like her striped dress, it reminds me of one I have. 
gotta have it page 1
not feeling this so much
the "in" crowd
this is a terrible outfit but the pink shoes are adorbs
funky
this outfit is pretty classic now 
got the power page 1
How cute is this dancer and her bob?
got the power page 2
The dress on the right is awesome. 
got the power
sssoooo 90s flower-power
img018-2
new blues page 1

img009
img010
img011
Normally not into denim on denim but this girl does look cute. 
img012
Love this outfit, especially the skirt and matching belt. 
img013
very contemporary, no? she even has "floves"
What are you looking forwards to (or back on) in 2012?
heart,
--m

2 comments:

  1. I remember when Everybody Dance Now came out and I thought to myself, "well, you know, these really don't look that outdated..."

    It was then that I realised, aw hell, I've become old. I'm going to check out your 1980s tagged posts now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, 90s. You don't have any 80s. Yet. But you should fix that...

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!