January 28, 2012

Jewelry and Hair Accessories I've Made Recently

As I've mentioned several times, I've gotten very into making jewelry and hair accessories. Here's a quick glimpse at some handmade goodies before they go up in my shop. (Please let me know what you think in the comments.)
heart barrettes
Just made these, metal, vertebra and crystal
chain, crystals and real vertebrae 
Improved notebook
not for sale, just wanted to show you my crafting journal
By moi
told you I liked cabochons!
I made with vintage charms
made with vintage charms, I'd keep these earrings for myself if I weren't allergic to copper
I made, with vintage beads
str8 klownin
Any opinions or suggestions? Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. The weather here in Richmond is uncannily warm and gorgeous. 

heart,
--m

7 comments:

  1. I like the blue and white porcelain ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I really like the heart ones, the butterflies, the geode inspired, and the green/copper. Really cool. Hope you will do a fashion shoot and show them styled! I know a company who did their jewelry like that, and it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crafting journal is so cute. I really adore the barettes, personally! So sweet <3 Good work on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the fashion shoot showing them styled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! These are all so amazing! You did an amazing job!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice creativity they all are so beautiful.Very cute i like the bracelet and the earrings with the bells very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!