January 06, 2012

Blog Input, Improvements and Ideas for 2012

Dear Readers,

I'm going to be going away for about a week and so I most likely won't post anything until my return on the 15th. In the meantime, I'd love to get your constructive criticism and suggestions for the blog. Please leave comments or send me an email at adeerable (at) gmail (dot) com.

What would you like to see more of here? What do you think needs less attention?
How do you feel about the blog's visual design and layout?
Do you feel the photography can be improved? Would you like to see more of my own creative endeavors, including photography?
Which posts have been your favorites? Which did you really dislike?
Should I post more or less often?

Also:
*I'm going to start up a new blog called Bewitching Finishing School. I know I mentioned this over a year ago, but it's been a busy year! This new blog will be resource for new age enthusiasts on topics such as herbs, essential oil, astrology and nature. If you'd like to contribute, please email me your article ideas to adeerable (at) gmail (dot) com.
*I'm starting a new weekly series called Bookworm Wednesday in which I share my book list with you
*Per reader request, I'm also starting a new feature called "Personal Style 101" in which I do my best to help you discover and maintain our own unique personal style. Is there anything you'd like to see this feature cover?


Thanks so much!
heart,
--m


thanks so much, you are my motivation to always improve!
heart,
--m


6 comments:

  1. In the past, I have loved your travel photography and anything Airstream.  We are halfway shopping for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystical Photography The word photography comes from two ancient Greek words: photo,for "light"and graph for "drawing","Drawing with light" is a way of describing photography.When a photograph is made,light or some other form of radiant energy, such as X rays,is used to record a picture of an object or scene on a light-sensitive surface.The great thing about photography is its outward focus on the world around us,not the art itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog sounds amazing, Melina! I'm interested in all of those topics. :) Concerning this blog, I love your outfit posts and zodiac series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your Zodiac outfit series, so more outfit posts! Also, I am curious if you have a fitness routine. If you do, it would be cool to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Elizabeth; I've actually been very very slowly editing an article on personal fitness that I wrote a year ago, but I'll be sure to get my butt in gear and actually finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanisha Mishra-VakaotiJanuary 11, 2012 at 6:16 AM

    I'm really looking forward to Bookworm Wednesday! I hope 2012 is a great year for you and your blog. Looking forward to reading more. 

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!