January 04, 2012

accessories change everything

Remember this dress?
melina in fur
dress: thrifted * scarf: 2nd hand * sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Btw: that photo reminds me of the painting "Rachel in Fur" (by John Currin).
via
If you are observant, you'll note that I did get that Dara Ettinger ring for xmas after all : )
ring
better pics soon, promise
Here's the lower half of my outfit:
Tights and shoes
tights: Betsey Johnson * shoes: Deena and Ozzy
Take note: January has the best shoe sales.
Shoes!
I am excited to wear these platforms when it is warm because they frame my foot tattoos perfectly. 

So, do you agree, do the accessories change everything?
--m

3 comments:

  1. Those Betsey Johnson tights are so awesome! I'd never seen this painting before, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!!!
    Http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!