December 29, 2011

xmas outfits

Here's a couple outfits I was wearing on and just before xmas day:
socks
It was super dreary out when I photographed this outfit so I had to work indoors, hence the terrible lighting conditions. (But hey, now you have a glimpse of my bedroom!) The dress has a black lining but the outer sheath is actually a super shiny navy blue. My real point, though, is the socks!
socks
target dress: thrifted * boots: Squitos * socks: target * 80s belt: Deluxe, OR

santa
me, christmas day all garments are vintage except the socks
Really not a super flattering outfit (or picture) but I like it anyways because of the 70s christmas t:
santa

I guess I'll have to wait until next year to wear these socks again : (
--m

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful socks!  I like your Christmas morning look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that shirt and your socks are amazing, you could totally wear those again, i know i would!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutie, me love!   there is something very sexy about knee socks... i'm wearing some right now, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the navy dress! You look so happy in these pictures <3 

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!