December 07, 2011

Review: Ariat Heritage Boots

A couple weeks ago, Country Outfitter, a retailer of Ariat boots sent me these Ariat heritage boots to review. (You can read my product review policy here.)
ariat 1
If you've been reading my blog a while, you know how much I love cowboy boots worn with everything from skinny jeans to 50s dresses. Can you believe I didn't own a brown pair until last week?!

These boots are super comfortable, in part because the sole is flexible rubber. (Some cowboy boots have a stiff sole.) My sister usually complains that my cowboy boots are cute but hurt her feet-- she had no problem borrowing this pair for a day. The carmel-brown color is very versatile and the stitching adds a pretty, feminine touch to an otherwise masculine style. I do find them a bit roomy in the calves, but I am rather smaller-boned with thin legs so....
ariat 2
All in all, I'm very pleased with these boots and you'll definitely see some them in upcoming outfit posts. Actually, I'll probably be featuring these as long as I'm blogging since they are great quality and so classic. I've gotten lots of compliments on these from women and men.

I've browsed around the Country Outfitter site and appreciate their selection of brands and styles. If, like me, you LOVE western wear (boots in particular), this is a wonderful store. I am not just saying that because I received this pair for free; in the past I have actually bought some of the brands/styles country outfitter sells like Justin roper boots and Wrangler denim.

Any other cowboy boot fans out there? How would you wear this pair?
heart,
--m


8 comments:

  1. Those boots are fantastic! I love cowboy boots and found a pair of Frye cowboy boots at the thrift store the other day for little money. I plan on pairing them with blue jeans and a band t shirt. It's not a very original outfit, but I am excited to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I've always wanted frye boots, the campus style though.
    band tees and boots are always a good look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Those boots are awesome- they have a beautiful pattern, it's rich and interesting. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing cooler than vintage cowboy boots. 

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Individuals with wide toes will not be able to comfortably wear pointy-toed boots. There are many different designs and styles of boots that are guaranteed to fit any size or shape of foot. The key is finding one that best fits the specifications of your particular foot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have these exact boots and I love them so much I would run back into a burning house for them! I wear them with cute sundresses and with jeans! These boots look even better with age and some scuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, yeah, they're really great. I wore a pair on a 3 mile walk (in the city) last night and my date said he couldn't understand how I could manage in cowboy boots. if only his feet had been small enough to try these on and see how comfy they are

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!