December 29, 2011

Five Things I Like

Chunky Gold Glitter Topcoat
via
It's perfect for new years but why not wear it year round?
bling nails
me wearing Milani Jewel Fx in "gold" over Orly's "space cadet"

Retro Cardigans with Faux-fur Collars
via
They instantly add both glamour and coziness to any outfit. I especially want one in black.

Tragus Jewelry
via
One of the best things about a fresh piercing is having a whole new category of jewelry in your wardrobe.
via
There are so many fun tragus studs out there.
via
via
via
I especially like tragus jewelry with dangly component.

via
Chai Tea
Whether homemade or from a cafe, I find chai so comforting and warming this time of year. However, I must add that I can not stand the "Oregon Chai" brand (too sweet).

Indian Chandelier Earrings
via
A friend of mine, a Sanskrit scholar goes to India about once a year, said she'd bring me back a pair after her next visit if only I provided some direction....
via
 sssssssoooooooo drool worthy!
via
 Wouldn't these bright colors look great against dark hair?
via
via
Well, folks, that's it for this week's list. What are five things you like right now?

--m

4 comments:

  1. I loveeee glittery nails at the moment, yours are lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanisha Mishra-VakaotiDecember 31, 2011 at 3:56 AM

    What a great blog, I love all the color and sparkle here! Indian earrings are so pretty I wish I could develop the nerve to wear them! Five things that I like right now: Cue dress, Cue skirts, Joe Malone Vintage Gardenia fragrance, my garden and my three new Swarovski earrings! :) Your list is more entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I particularly love the Indian earrings :) and now you've made me want more piercings than just the standard lobes, because those tragus earrings are so pretty :] ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!