December 08, 2011

Five Things I Like

Silver Holographic Glitter

via
If something creating little rainbows as it catches the light isn't magical, I don't know what is. My favorite nail polish containing silver holographic glitter is China Glaze's "fairy dust."
via

Peace Sign Charms
via

I used to be so into peace signs as a 13 year-old. I've been making jewelry lately and have been incorporating my adolescent sensibilities into my designs. 

Neon Tie Dye
via
A while back I found an incredible floor length 90s sun dress in neon tie dye. I can't wait to bust it out at some music festivals once it gets warm again. 

Flocked Mini Teddy Bears
via
They have got to be some of the most adorable man-made objects ever. I mean, they're teddy bears and miniature! I still have some from when I was in grade school. 

Fake Eyelashes
via
Scientific research has proven that fake eyelashes have an extremely high glam factor.


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Are those your nails? Cos that's a really great manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that polish over the black is fantastic! It's like a galaxy on your hands!

    I had a ton of those little bears for my barbies! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is so fun. I like falsies but I can't rock 'em well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do we get to see these jewelries that you have been making? 

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!