December 15, 2011

Five Things I Like: Holiday Edition

China Glaze "Party Hearty"
"party hearty" over "mint sprint" by Sally Hansen
As I've said before, I wait all year long to use this amazing glitter topcoat. It looks great layered over baby blue, bright red, white and  all shades of green.
xmaself004
my manicure this time last year (worn over Sally Hansen "white on")

Tinsel Wreaths
via
I have one up on my door and it makes me smile every time I come home. I figure if you are going to make something fake, it might as well be really, really fake.

Pomanders
via
So fancy looking and smelling, yet super easy to make.

Nars "Night Porter"
via
You can wear this rich green shadow all winter long, but it is perfect for the holidays. I like to use it wet with an angled brush for dramatic winged eyes that exude both sex appeal and christmas.

My Holiday Cards
I found these fawn cards by Moikka paper at a local craft market and they immediately made me squeal. I am keeping one to frame so I can keep the spirit of xmas alive all year long.

What are your favorite things this holiday season?
heart,
--m

2 comments:

  1. Russian tea and fancy hot chocolate are my current favorites!  And glitter on everything and everywhere.  I'm also a huge proponent of making the fake look even fake-ier!   That eyeshadow is lovely and your cards are adeerable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes, those are in fact adeerable : )
    hells yeah to glitter everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!