November 12, 2011

Outfit: Acid-Washed Jumper and Wacky Hoodie

Believe it or not, there was a time in the mid-90s when most people thought acid-washed denim would NEVER be considered cool again... how wrong they were...
jumper
(shoes, 80s jumper: thrifted * tank: Target *nameplate: Lucky Fortune Jewelry, NYC)
jumper back
A view of the back
I have always been a huge fan of jumpers (overalls, too).
eyes
(liner by Kat Von D * lilac shadow by Tarte, found in sister's bathroom)
Can you tell I have recently hennaed my hair? I used Surya in red. It is barely perceptible because my hair is so very dark and also it has always been resistant to dye. I'm going to henna it a couple more times over the next month to see if that makes any difference.
eyes

hoodie
Despite my wishful thinking, it was not really warm enough to wear so little clothes. I also wore this hoodie from the kids' section at Target. It is the chenille one I mentioned in my last post.
hoodie back

purple and gold nails
(nails: Orly in "frolic " and L'Oreal limited edition Project Runway polish in "amazon's flash " * 
The toothpaste above is Jasmine Mint by Marvis and I've been a huge fan ever since I lived in Italy. It is the one gift I ask friends who live or visit abroad to send me. Just looking at the packaging makes my smile all the brighter.
heart,
--m


2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are rocking that acid-washed jean jumper like no other!  (I never thought I'd type a sentence like that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooove your skirt!!! <3

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!