November 17, 2011

Five Things I Like

I had so much fun making the five things I like list last week that I'm going to make it a regular feature I post (most) every Thursday.

*Prismacolor Pencils
via
These are simply the BEST colored pencils ever. They're so creamy, blendable and richly pigmented, once you use them, you'll never use another brand again. Not to mention they come in so many beautiful shades. Prismacolor also makes a colorless blender pencil that will change your life.

*Bettie Page Heat Sensitive Color Changing Mug by Darkhorse 

via
This mug combines two of my favorite things: Bettie Page and coffee/tea! Is there any better way to start the day?

*Black Rhinestones
via
I've been paying lots of attention to embellishments since I started bejeweling t-shirts and hair clips recently (for sale soon in my new Etsy shop). I like how black rhinestones are both girly but also kinda dark. They also remind me of a beautiful vintage black glass rhinestone barrette I lost in New Mexico :(.

 *The November 2011 Anthropologie Catalogue
via
Like so many other girls, I love to stare at the pages of Anthropologie catalogues and daydream. The latest edition features so many beautiful garments and accessories.
via
I want that pompom garland but it doesn't appear to be for sale.
via
*Fur Accents (sorry vegetarian/vegan readers) 

via
My road trip buddy Madeleine had the prettiest vintage jacket with a fur collar which made me really start admiring the touch of luxury and cuddle factor fur accents add. I've relied on fur earmuffs to keep me warm in winter for years now. 
via

I hope you've all enjoyed this list! What are you into lately?
heart,
--m


1 comment:

  1. That mug is adorable & clever!  Also I had no idea you were into drawing.  I can't wait to check out your Etsy shop!  And faux fur will always always always be my favorite thing to wear.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!