November 09, 2011

5 Things I Like Right Now

via

*This Dara Ettinger druzy ring. I saw this at a local boutique and am obsessed. I somehow want my life to look like this ring. It's out of my price range and also way too big for my small fingers. I'd wear it on a silver chain around my neck, though. She has designed other gorgeous rings, too.
via
*Chenille. Sssssssoooooo soft! It must have a soothing effect on the central nervous system, I swear. For me it started with a hoodie and now has extended to socks, like these by Mopas. 
via
via
*Bare Minerals High Shine Eye Color. I played around with this product recently and am so impressed. It has an opaque, velvety finish and is so very shiny! (Apparently I was a magpie in a past lifetime.) Hopefully I will own one of these beauties to show off on the blog soon. 

via
*John Fluevog Munster Shoes. I became curious about these after a post on White Lightning. I tried on a pair while in Chicago and frankly they are as awesome as the first make-out session with a major crush.  They are both strange and elegant, kinda like me. I'd wear them with knee socks, plaid skirts, vintage dresses, everything. Maybe I will manage to save up for these before they sell out? (If only I could remember what size fit me....)
via
*Unicorn Puke by Cult Nails. Um, is this the best nail polish ever created?! It is normally called "Clairvoyant" and won't be available for sale until the 25th. Good things are worth waiting for. So much so, I'll be on my computer at midnight so I can snatch this up. Yeah, I really am that greedy.

What are you into these days?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god I want ALL these items too, being a fellow magpie!   But yeah, I especially want that nail polish, where oh where can you buy it online??? Haha I'll be staking it out at midnight as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired to do this sort of blog post...Also those rings are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to know you want your life to be like a ring. I feel that way about beautiful things as well.   That's what I am doing with your blog today.. looking for inspiration and finding it in the blog- and then seeing if I can change my day by down right nearness to the thing.

    This list of goodies.. some of these could be turned into Xmas wishes ;) 

    Love
    Kcroo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, if they weren't all so expensive (except the socks and shadows I guess)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I found your blog through xsparkage comments lol...thank god I did because THAT NAILPOLISH!! I must have it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *have* to wear chenille socks while sleeping.  They just make comfort complete!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Don't get me started on what I like ;) I've got lists of lists with lists... and I'm very tempted to add a couple of things you've mentioned here! Like the nail polish aand the RINGS!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!