October 02, 2011

Striped Dress

Remember my outfit teaser post from a while ago? Here is the dress in its entirety:
triangle
(90s dress, 70s shoes, sunglasses: thrifted * pendant: Village Merchants, Portland, OR * earrings: Gold Door)
We took these photos in front of a "local landmark" that recently went out of business....
triangle
If these walls could talk... I'd be blushing in these photos!
pewter eyes
Pewter eyes
pendant
pendant closeup
paradoxal
(Chanel Paradoxal, borrowed, with purple flower gem)
triangle
Bye bye Triangle Bookstore! I am trying to buy the signage btw. 
I can't stop wearing this dress, but soon I'll have to as it is growing chilly here in Virginia.... Any changes in your neck of the woods lately?
--m

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea they still had adult book stores around. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress!
    Great blog!

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just LOVE that necklaces and it looks really awesome with your long striped dress!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dress.  I had a ton of skinny striped shirts in high school, that I loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress!! Your outfit is really great

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!