August 19, 2011

Sassy Editorial: A Little Faded

This Sassy fashion editorial from 1994 is perfect for the hottest weeks of summer. Unfortunately, I am having serious issues with my photoshop and could not edit my scanned images as I wished. Hopefully this problem will be fixed and I will replace these images.
sassy0694-002-1
sassy0694-003-1
I've always loved french-braided pigtails.
sassy0694-004-1
sassy0694-005-1
sassy0694-006-1
Is anyone out there a photoshop wiz? My major problem is my crop tool appears to be broken. If you can help, please leave me a comment and I will email you (and in return, mention and link to you in later post).
heart,
--m

2 comments:

  1. I love Sassy I feel that as a teenage girl it just gets who I am. This editorial in general is the cat's pajamas, the pale tones that are used are more than perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your sassy posts. What's the crop tool doing? Are you seeing any error messages or does your computer freeze when you use it?

    So far when I've had problems personally I always either haven't assigned enough scratch space or my mouse driver has crashed (again).

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!