August 31, 2011

Portraits by Kapital Photography

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of working with my first Richmond-based photographer, Chris from Kapital Photography. He shot several dozen great portraits and I wanted to share my favorite ones with you cuz I'm vain like that.
Melina-11
Melina-18
Melina-2
How gorgeous and Victorian is this backdrop?
Melina-5
Melina-23
Melina-37
Melina-39
Melina-44
Melina-42
If you're in central Virginia and looking for some glamourous and personal portraits, contact Kapital Photography (especially if you have more of an "alternative" look).
heart,
--m


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the umbrella shots, so sweet.
     Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t blame you. You look like a star.
    Beautiful.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the umbrella!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blunt cut bangs make me so happy.  I wish I could rock them like you!  I love the background and the parasol shots, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful, you are beautiful!! i am looking for a photography but i am no where near virginia! i really want to do some pin up style pictures.
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous girl! I love, love, love the very first photo and both black and white ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!