July 01, 2011

Minneapolis and Madison

Hey everyone,
Although my cross-country road trip is officially over, I have yet to blog about it all. (Not to mention tell you what I'm up to now.)
I didn't take many photos of my stay in Minneapolis because I was visiting a friend from high school I haven't seen in nearly 5 years and we had some major catching up and giggling to do.
Minneapolis
Taken from the rooftop terrace at the Walker Art Center.
Minneapolis
While there, I did get a chance to see an amazing exhibit at the Walker Art Center called "Exposed: Voyeurism, Surveillance, and the Camera Since 1870 (check out the book if you're not in the area).
colorful
Hum's
Also, because of computer problems, I ended up visiting the Mall of America which is so huge it features its own amusement park.
Mall of America
Madison
On my way from Minneapolis to Chicago, I stopped in Madison, Wisconsin, a city that struck me as quite charming and reminded me a little of my beloved Portland.
purity
legs crossed
cover up
I promise to catch up on my road trip posts in the next day or so. In the meantime, you can see all my photos of Minneapolis and Madison here.
heart,
--m



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures.  I love the Walker.  The Mall, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, the mall parking lot was alone too much for me! but still,
    convenient to be able to get your computer fixed, ride a carousel,
    look at makeup and get coffee in one location.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!