June 07, 2011

Spokane

I was in three different states on Saturday: Washington, Idaho and Montana. While in Washington, I stopped in Spokane, home to the 1909 Looff carrousel.
IMG_9046
I love how elaborate and straight-up sumptuous old carrousels are, this one being no exception.
tiger, looff carrousel
IMG_9049
This is a great tattoo waiting to happen. Speaking of great tattoos...
IMG_9059
A general view of the park which contains the carrousel:
IMG_9041
The park also features the best play set EVER:
IMG_9056
I'm going to end this post with a pair of amazing, custom-made cowboy boots.
IMG_9035
You can see more photos of Spokane here. I miss the Pacific Northwest already. :(
--m

Share |

6 comments:

  1. jazz futula sum hicJune 7, 2011 at 10:45 PM

    Those Boots Are AMAZING!!!
    xxx jazz
    hereharehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Tallulah PorkchopJune 8, 2011 at 1:35 AM

    The carrousel, the tatt, the boots... *swoons* Some fantastic images, there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god those boots are so amazing!!!! the coolest boots i have ever seen!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that your tattoo? Because if so, then OMG AMAZiNG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! that is not on my arm but a clerk at the bookstore but it is easily one
    of the BEST tattoos I've ever seen in all my life

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!