June 18, 2011

Outfit: Black and Blue

Sorry I've been behind on blogging about my trip and outfits lately. I've had a lot on my mind but also I've been visiting with friends and having too much fun. I'm in Chicago right now and am pleasantly surprised by the good thrifting which has yielded gems like this dress:
blueblack2
I feel like this dress used to be a skirt once or is at least related to one.
(dress: free people * purse and shoes: thrifted * tights: target)
blueblack
blueblack4
More soon,
xoxo,
--m

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit....the dress, the lace, the boots the tights.  I like an outfit with attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bottom of that dress so so cute!!! you always look so great sweetie!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic dress: tartan with a touch of lace. I love it.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. zombehseverywhereJune 19, 2011 at 8:17 PM

    Stockings are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tights/dress/bag/everything else. You have such cool outfits, I am wayy jealous. I need to go thrifting again, but somewhere cool because my thrifting sources up north are kind of awful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hairstyle and dress evrything looks very cool. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, me loves...  a bustier-style (OK, just making words up) plaid pleated dress??  I think Clueless was very influential towards my love of plaid skirts.  Can't believe I don't have any!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!