June 20, 2011

North Dakota

It has been over a week since I was in North Dakota. Guess I sorta dropped the ball on consistent posting about this road trip...
The Badlands, part of Roosevelt National Park 
Roosevelt National Park (badlands)
Roosevelt National Park (badlands)
Fargo
fargo police
I lost my private diary in Fargo and am still super bummed. In addition to my private thoughts and reflections on my last road trip and leaving Oregon, the diary also contained fortune-cookie fortunes I collected over the past four years. :( :( :(
fargo theater
wires
Underexposed, I know, but I still like the composition and content.
You can see a few more photos of North Dakota here.
xoxo,
--m

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a super-cool trip! Sucks about losing the diary. Maybe someone else will come across it and be totally inspired by your highly intelligent thoughts. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that's terrible. I would be really bummed as well. I get so sentimental about stuff like that. Your photos of RNP are absolutely gorgeous, though! Thank you for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!