May 24, 2011

Some Things I Like Right Now

I think the title says it all.

*90s body suits, especially in lace.
(for sale) via
*90s heeled sneakers
via
*black lace (also neutral colored lace in general)
(for sale) via
*1950s two-piece tourist outfits
via
*crop tops, especially styled like Jenny's
via
*sheer 1940s/1950s shirt dresses
(for sale) via

(for sale) via
*crochet dresses
(for sale) via
*it's off season, but I'm already excited to wear long-sleeved, crushed velvet 90s dresses once it's fall.
*bucket handbags
by Chloe via this pertinent article on bucket bags

*I can't find any pictures of them anywhere, but in the mid 1990s I remember the mall selling these platform wedge slides that were white or blue with a holographic print of butterflies/flowers. I wasn't allowed them back then but I'm on the lookout now.
*NARS S11 line. I'm especially liking these products:

*The new(ish) Lancome ad. The color palette of the makeup and the styling of the photo are stunning and cheerful.
via
*Short-shorts: I don't own any these days and not sure if I ever will again, but the ladies in Austin inspired me.
By Versace, these are for sale via 
And on that note, I think I've come to the end of this post.
--m






Share |

5 comments:

  1. zombehseverywhereMay 24, 2011 at 6:19 PM

    The 90's Sneakers look sweeeeeet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pair of similar heeled sneakers in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a male, I'm not that into any of this.
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90s velvet dresses are back?  That's good to know.  Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I remember those holographic slides!  You can sometimes find them in Asian shops or Chinatown.  Have you tried eBay?  Thanks so much for popping over, I'm so glad you did and I look forward to visiting you more too. xo

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!