May 18, 2011

an outfit post, finally

Last Saturday I went to a super casual and fun wedding in the coastal town of Yachats, Oregon. Here is what I wore:

How goofy is my body language? (I was telling some sort of joke.) I feel like this was a lot of black to wear to a spring wedding but I am working with a limited portion of my wardrobe right now.

[70s dress: thrifted * amazing tights: Target * 90s shoes: thrifted * earrings: the gold door in Portland]
I wear this dress a lot, as evidenced by previous blog posts.

My manicure was really awesome, too:

[Orly's "rock on red" under China Glaze's "carnival lights"]

Is this photo too scandalous? Because these tights make me feel like Dita Von Teese....

I kept my makeup pretty simple, just some liner and red lipstick ("russian red" by MAC). I will post some non-outfit photos of the coast soon,
--m

Share |

16 comments:

  1.  Classy and cool all at the same time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashe @ Dramatis PersonaeMay 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM

    Those tights are so good! To hell with scandal-- or embrace it.  Either way.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you look totally great! it has flowers on it, it screams spring!! i think wearing black is totally acceptable for a wedding!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your tights!  They *are* amazing.  These pictures are also fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress and you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Portland blogger? Awesome!  

    I really love that dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome dress! The photo of you running is very Sound Of Music! Made me giggle :)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8.  target has like the best tights EVERR! I really like your dress. Your thrift finds are the coolest thing in the galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely thrift find, I also love the tights!
    xx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  10.  Hmm you're making me consider wearing tights to a beach wedding I will be attending soon. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's really cold and windy on the oregon coast this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  12. those tights are frickin AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning dress! Those big, bright florals demand a bit of black and the doubled up tights are the perfect match! ♥

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!