May 29, 2011

Lomo Southwest

I took quite a few rolls of 35mm film with my diana mini on my recent road trip through the southwest. Here are my favorite photos.
Texas:
god bless usa
land scape
by Donald Judd at the Chanati Foundation, Marfa, Texas
(various states of a) box
"(various states of a) box": double exposure of the above and a rock shop that burnt down in the spring fires.
hi way
(along highway 50)
home cookingthe road out of marfa
the alamo
The Alamo
glance
in Fredericksburg.
puppy eyes
in Austin:
mirror-Austin, Texas
Still Life-- Austin
New Mexico:
carlsbad caverns
White Sands Missile Range:
missiles
white sands missile range
el camino
Albuquerque:
old town Albuquerque
Albuquerque  
Santa Fe:
sante fe
cacti
strawberry cactus
floral trainyard
white sands
white sands
Arizona:
Grand Canyon:
hopi tower
hopi tower
grand canyonpeacedon not feedgrand canyon (south rim)
Blue Mesa, Petrified National Forest:
blue mesa
Utah:
quartz
pink milk glass
Virgin River, Zion National Park:
virgin river, zion
Bonneville Salt Flats:
bonneville salt flats
Eastern Oregon:
horse lover's cemetery
Check out my flickr set to see more lomo photos of the southwest.
--m
Share |

6 comments:

  1. Miss Tallulah PorkchopMay 29, 2011 at 5:31 AM

    I have a Diana - I LOVE her. Great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. barbara bullemerMay 29, 2011 at 10:12 AM

    i love that picture before the arizone ones!  you look so cute!  love the dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! Traveling the Southwest and Latin America are two of my all time favorite travel destinations. These photographs are stunning and capture your locations wonderfully. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool. Super nostalgic. This reminds me of paper moon, that I've been looking for inspiration from latley

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos Melina, I've never seen all of this, and it's unlikely i ever will. I love travel posts.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!