March 12, 2011

Outfit: Soda Fountain Cowgirl

Lately I'm into wearing pants.
IMG_7438
I like how this sweater looks like a poncho, but isn't.
IMG_7458
Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips in "girl flower." Ssooo good. I smile when I see my nails looking this peppy.
IMG_7423
IMG_7425
(60s sweater: thrifted * boots and purse: Red Light * jeans: j-brand * ring: drugstore)
Here's a close-up of the sweater:
IMG_7460
I like messy hair. Funny how getting your hair to look "good messy" versus "terrible messy" is some bizarre yet attainable form of alchemy.
IMG_7450
Happy Weekend!
heart,
--m

Share |

14 comments:

  1. I love your saddle bag shaped like a saddle! I've seen a few in antique shops but they were sadly out of my price range.

    The nail strips are adorable too, very 60s flower child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is not vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShesunderthespellMarch 12, 2011 at 2:19 AM

    I love your nails! It would make me happy to see those psychedelic flowers all over my fingers as well.


    shesunderthespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd kill for your bag ;) x hivennn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoah I didn't know u were a teenvogue blogger! COOOL BEANZ! sorry 14 yr girl moment there. I love your cat ring can I steal it and wear it forever! just kidding, anywhooo I love your pastel cowgirl outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! sometimes nothing beats a pair of blue jeans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a pant lover, but you look very good in them. Loving those nails, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fantastic And the little cat ring is so cute.
    Enjoy your weekend, Melina.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the detail on your sweater and your nails are so cheery! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks cute ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your top!
    Happy sunday wishes from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look awesome! i love everything! the boots the sweater, your kitty ring and the nails!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this outfit.  Great work.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!