March 07, 2011

daily outfit: red and lilac

This is a pretty random outfit. It's comfy and therefore suitable for finishing the edits to my thesis.
IMG_7402
(70s dress and boots: thrifted)
Have you ever worked with images or formatting in Microsoft Word? Hella frustrating. Makes me wish I knew InDesign better.
IMG_7385

I got this tee in Buenos Aires and it basically  (That's Italian actress Asia Argento.)

IMG_7415
the print up close
After tomorrow (my due date) I'll have a huge weight off my shoulders. Really looking forwards to that. 
heart,
--m

Share |

6 comments:

  1. Best wishes and fingers crossed for you tomorrow. It will be fine.
    Do let´s know how it goes.
    Love your Buenos Aires T-shirt Melina.
    Besossssssssssssss
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-shirt is great! What is your degree in? Have a good day! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your thesis! And i like this outfit....it's pretty and looks casually comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. friggin badass t-shirt! I love expressive graphic tees, they are a great conversation starter. It's not so much fun with words on tees though. People take too long reading them and it's awkwarrrrrd.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool style! LOVE your blog!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://www.mgstylemix.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. woops, I meant to say the t-shirt is basically from my dreams!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!