February 28, 2011

Favorites: Prada fall 2011

Here are some of my favorite looks from Prada's fw 2011 collection. (Look at me being a fashion blogger!) I always always love Prada's offbeat color palettes and uptown girlishness. 

 I could eat this look up it's so precious. 

ssssoooooo into these trompe l'oeil mary-jane boots

drool...

Coats that could be dresses. I realize we live in an ear of beautiful coats.

I am stealing this color palette. 

Prada's girl is posh but fun, like Betty Draper in art school.

I have a kind of similar, but less chic, 60s dress I can't wait to bust out. 



I could see my style icons Big Boi or Andre 3000 in some of these coats. 




Your thoughts? Do you like seeing my personal favorites or is it not original enough content? (all images from vogue.com)
heart,
--m


Share |

4 comments:

  1. Those two tone black and blue boots are sweet. Like you can stomp through the snow and pretend you're wearing mary janes really LOL I love the blue polo mint shaped button, such a sweet detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ loved this show
    but then again I am always a major fan of anything Miuccia does

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, I really like that you referenced the fashion industry. Because I always find myself wondering about your opinion on different designer shows, especially learning what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. k, for you then if no one else

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!