January 07, 2011

My Trip to New York: friend's apt

Maybe it's odd to post pictures of other people's homes? But how freaking inspiring and cute is my friend Abby's apartments? By the way, you can bring some of this aesthetic magic to your home thanks to her  shop.
IMG_6713
I like places where every wall has something interesting for me to observe.
IMG_6720

IMG_6717
German for "my kitchen is my pride." I love that she is reading a recipe while flipping a pancake above her head and wearing 3-inch heels. Now that is coordinated. Curious, though, as to how she would ever reach all the utensils on such high shelves?
IMG_6719
Her adorable dachshunds (not litter-mates). Did you know they love to burrow?
IMG_6715
Yep, she made that.
IMG_6716
An endearing poster, no?
Do you have any friends with inspiring interiors?
heart,
--m
Share |

3 comments:

  1. Those doggies look so cute!
    And yes, her place looks great. I like admiring a house with personality, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasure, and a treat to wander in your friends house. I do like houses with something to say. I a not a minimalist, and neither is my home.
    Thanks a lot for sharing my friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what an interesting place. i need more art on my walls they look a it too bare :/ hope your having a good time :)

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!