January 07, 2011

My Trip to New York: Brooklyn

While in New York, I stayed with a friend in Brooklyn. I actually used to live in NYC, so mainly I just wanted to hang out, catch up and enjoy all the neighborhoods. Now that I live in b.f.e., just being somewhere urban is extremely exciting. Here are some shots of various parts of Brooklyn:
IMG_6735
Being a hipster, how could I not visit Williamsburg?! This is along Bedford Avenue.
IMG_6733
Although way expensive, the store Catbird is totally gorgeous and smells lovely.
IMG_6731
Know who is the neighbor to the city mouse? The city toad of course!
IMG_6734
The next two photos were taken around Fulton Street:
IMG_6723
I forgot how few masonry buildings there are out west.
IMG_6721
Oh Victorians, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
If interested, you can see more photos here.
heart,
--m
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking forward to hearing from you!