January 07, 2011

my east coast trip: beginning and end (no middle)

Hi Everyone!
I hope your new year is off to a great start; mine certainly is. I just got back to Virginia after traveling north along the east coast. Here is the beginning and end of my trip:
IMG_6685
My first destination was New York. I took the train, which is when I captured the above shot of D.C..
After New York, I flew to Boston and from there back to Richmond, where I was greeted by this sign:
IMG_6817
(text reads: "Did you know that Richmond is the third most tattooed city in America?")
Well, I'm glad to be back in the blog-o-sphere, posts about the MIDDLE of my trip will follow shortly...
heart,
--m

Share |

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Richmond.com is owned by the Richmond Times-Dispatch?

    It used to be an independent news website focused on Richmond, they even had a City Council reporter!

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!