December 30, 2010

NYC Nails and Tacky Lights for the New Year

Hi Everyone,
This will be my last post of 2010. I'm going to be visiting New York and Boston over the next week and therefore taking a pause from blogging. I'm leaving you with images of the manicure I got for xmas and my favorite tacky lights.
nycnails02
I knew I could not go to New York without getting my nails did. Every woman you encounter there has amazing nails. I went for a 20s inspired manicure using OPI's "Cuckoo for this Color" and "Lucerne-tainly look Marvelous".
nycnails01
And now for tacky lights! These are all from two neighboring houses that love to do it up!
tackylites017

tackylites015

tackylites016

tackylites010
You can see more here. Thanks to all of you who joined me here in 2010 and hope you'll be returning in 2011. Happy New Year!
heart,
--m

Share |

1 comment:

  1. Ally@fourthgradenothing.comDecember 31, 2010 at 12:27 PM

    new to your blog... just wanted to say i love the nails - very cool - and the photos are great! enjoy your travels. i lived in nyc for a few years and boston is awesome too. be sure to hit the LUSH store, my favorite bath and body stuff -- if you're into that any way :)

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!