December 19, 2010

Daytime Glitter x 2

Here's my first attempt at posting my real-life makeup looks from earlier in the week:  
Look One
makeup001
(* MAC Russian Red lipstick * YSL eyes Duo-lumiere eyeshadow duo #1 * top lashes: Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Black * bottom lashes: Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue * Tony and Tina herbal glitter liner in gold, this company no longer exists*)
makeup004
Look Two
makeup003
(*YSL Rouge Pur lipstick #3* mascara: Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue* MAC eyeshadow due in "Under Your Spell" from holiday 2009  * Urban Decay Liner in Deviant worn under * Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter liner in Spandex *)
makeup002
Hope you enjoy these first makeup close-ups. Should I post more of these or no? Thanks to Amelia for the photos,
heart,
--m

3 comments:

  1. These photos are a huge improvement! I love the makeup closesups, they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I love the blue mascara! Wish it suited me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorjus! srsly, you are really good at makeup. and i love the brown hat.

    ReplyDelete

looking forward to hearing from you!